Sunday, January 14, 2018

Dear Rebound Guy...

Dear RG,

Wow!  So I hadn't exactly intended to write this letter but sometimes life is what it is...  (ugh we know how I hate that saying).  So I'm not sure why you're not answering my call or text but this I am not going to do.  I'm not going to be one of many or a harem or whatever.  So if you are seeing multiple chicks, you can just tell me and I'll move on but not before I say something to you... and that something is this...
Thank you!  Yeah, that's right thank you.  Thanks for helping me through a very hard time and a lonely time.  The last "relationship" I was in was difficult (Ha! Understatement alert!)  Difficult emotionally, mentally, psychologically...ay yi yi.
Anyway, it was hard and I finally decided I would end it in December and I have.  And I think that the fact that you've just been around and just been you has helped me cut off the hope that somehow this is going to happen and this is going to work.  Not because I think you and I are about to skip off hand in hand through some flower covered meadow but  you've let me know there ARE other people out there.
Pt. 2 -  Thank you for making me feel good about who I am and how I look and how I feel.  I didn't and don't know if it was all a ploy just to get some ass but whatever the reason, it felt real and I appreciate that and you.  And even if it was a ploy, I gotta say the sex was in fact great and that was really nice too.
If this is in fact where it ends, then that is what is meant to be but I didn't want to say good bye without saying thank you.

No comments: